OSSO has field-proven technologies to efficiently separate oily water/slops waste at source, minimising the amount of waste that needs to be processed during decommissioning cleaning work scopes.
This is achieved through a process of mechanical (centrifugal) and if necessary, specialised chemical separation, to separate fluids/solids mixtures.
The water phase can be cleaned through this process to achieve “oil-in-waters” consistently below 30ppm allowing it to be discharged offshore, reducing the amount of waste being brought onshore for processing and recovering saleable hydrocarbons.
Using these technologies on a tank cleaning work scope reduced the amount of waste, thus reducing environmental impact and logistical costs of shipping waste onshore for disposal.
OSSO has been operating since 2003, providing oily water/fuel/slops clean up services and has an experienced team of Service Engineers.
- ELVOS Slops and Oily Water Treatment System
- Diesel/Lube Oil/Hydraulic Oil Polishing
- Disk Stack and Decanter Centrifuge Servicing/Repair/Refurbishment
- Plate Heat Exchanger Servicing/Repair/Refurbishment
- Drilling - Mud Temperature Control System (Mud Coolers) rental
- Bespoke design separator packages
- Bespoke separator package for rental
- Turnkey mobile separator packages
- High-speed decanting centrifuges for rental
- Variable-speed decanting centrifuges for rental
- Fixed drive decanting centrifuges for rental