Filter bed drainage tiles are manufactured to BS8110 and to comply with CIRIA report 58. They are available in a range of sizes to suit filter beds of all shapes and diameters, and are installed by Bagnall's experienced team.
Once beds are tiled and any required vents fitted, the blast furnace slag (BFS) filter media is placed.
BFS has been the preferred filter media for biological percolating filters since 1960. It can be supplied in 14/32, 20/40, 32/50 and 40/63mm grades and complies with the requirements of BS1438/2004.
Bagnall offers a complete service:
- Site inspections and cost budgeting
- Removal of old plastic media
- Disposal of used media in accordance with waste regulations
- Removal of distributor arms
- Supply and installation of new distributor arms
- Supply of new plastic media
- Supply and installation of new support systems