The client, a large UK retailer, has a requirement to service all their sewage and drainage pump stations at main stores around the country. Over 400 stores located across the UK were to be covered with a service agreement covering the following details:
- A cost-effective preventative maintenance programme shall be implemented.
- Emergency callouts shall be subject to a maximum response of four hours to fix.
- At least 90% of emergency callouts need to be serviced inside the maximum response time as a KPI.
- The supplier must have 24/7 coverage and have their own call centre.
Pims (Services) Ltd successfully secured this account using a ServiceCare contract as follows:
- Each pump station shall be subject to annual preventative maintenance visits.
- Any store can report emergency callouts direct into Pims’ own 24/7 customer support centre.
- Pims’ fully trained, UK-wide service teams deliver within agreed performance levels.
- One single, specialist service provider with single point of contact for the client.
- Uniform response rates under service level agreement (SLA).