The Cat-trap MF300 Series diesel engine exhaust filter is a re-usable combined diesel exhaust emission control system. It incorporates a diesel catalyst to reduce gaseous emissions and a high-efficiency disposable particulate filter.
It is suitable for use on all diesel-powered equipment including off-road equipment and machinery.
- Efficient diesel catalyst that operates at exhaust temperatures from as low as 150ºC to deliver highly effective gaseous reduction.
- Replaceable exhaust filter element.
- Highly efficient particulate filtration - over 95% efficiency at 0.2 micron (ultrafine) and over 99% of all particulates above 0.5 micron.
- Easy to install, compact and re-useable kit that can be fitted to virtually all types of portable plant and equipment.
- Optional back pressure monitor to indicate when filter element should be replaced.
- MF300: up to 2.5 litre engine, 60x30x3cm, 6.0kg
- MF325: 2.5-4.0 litre engine, 90x30x35cm, 8.5kg
- MF350: 4.0-7.0 litre engine, 100x50x60cm 17.0kg