The EQ3 - accuracte convenient water potential measurement.
The EQ3 uses class leading ThetaProbe technology to avoid the many problems of water-filled tensiometers. It measures water potential in the range 0 to -1000 kPa and provides an accurate loggable output. It is well suited for use in dry soils.
• Convenient, accurate, reliable alternative to water-filled tensiometers
• Excellent range 0 to -1000 kPa
• Maintenance-free: no refilling or degassing
• No recalibration required
• Built-in temperature sensor
• Extendable cable system
The EQ3 Equitensiometer is an improved replacement for the previous EQ2 model. A new built-in temperature sensor and detachable cable system provides extra functionality and improved ease of use.
Delta-T also offers a range of water-filled tensiometers, which achieve good accuracy in wetter soils.