CLEANdek vertical flow fill is used for cooling tower applications. It provides consistent anti-fouling thermal thermal performance.
CLEANdek KV619 vertical flow fill pack is ideal for use in industrial process applications in which the water quality is poor or there are other contaminants, for example, in a food processing or chemical plant.
CLEANdek foils incorporate a specially engineered microstructure to generate the optimum water film distribution needed for efficient cooling. The open flute configuration has a low pressure drop characteristic and produces the higher water velocities needed to reduce clogging and create an anti-fouling environment.”
- Availability in uPVC or PP materials and in various pack weights from 20kg/m3 to 65kg/m3
- Direct extrusion processing that eliminates the ‘memory effect’: CLEANdek foils are manufactured using 2H’s patented ‘direct extrusion’ method formed directly from the original molten mass. The customer receives a ‘stress-free’ product that will retain its shape both during the installation phase and throughout its operational life.
- Environmentally safe, robust construction without solvents and adhesives: CLEANdek foils are thermally welded without the use of adhesives or solvents. As a result, CLEANdek foils are free from solvent and are not susceptible to hydrolysis, which can dissolve adhesive contact points.
- Increased foil strength where it is required at bond points and pack edges.
- Options on Certification to various European and USA fire standards.