The FLIR GF309 infrared camera is used for high temperature industrial applications.
It is designed to “see through flames” in all types of gas-fired furnaces, chemical heaters and coal-fired boilers, particularly in the chemical, petrochemical and utility industries.
The FLIR GF309 camera provides temperature readings across the entire surface of the heater, boiler or furnace and enables quicker inspections, safer work and unscheduled shutdowns or catastrophic failures to be avoided.
As the camera has a wide span of temperature range it can also perform high accuracy electrical and mechanical inspections, making it a versatile instrument.
- Measures temperatures from -40 °C to +1500 °C with high accuracy
- Dual-use camera: Furnace and ambient temperatures
- Excellent Thermal Sensitivity (High performance LCD & Tiltable high resolution viewfinder delivers a bright and vivid image in poor lighting environment or under sunlight
- Ergonomic features: rotating handle, direct access buttons
- Embedded GPS data and digital images allow you to identify precise locations of inspected area
- Compatible with FLIR QuickReport and FLIR Reporter software for professional inspection reporting
- Detachable heat-shield designed to reflect heat away from the camera and camera operator
These cameras are offered for sale or hire.