No power source required
2 l/s to 2,500+ l/s
The HydroSlide® flow regulator provides a proven, cost-effective method for regulating flows from as little as 2 litres/s. The float-activated mechanism is designed to maintain a constant discharge without the use of external energy sources and reduce the cost of storm water storage.
HydroSlide® flow regulators accurately control discharge flows to +/- 5% throughout the impounding head range enabling optimum discharge of the storage system. This reduces the volume of storage over most other types of control. It also reduces the footprint of the required storage to a minimum saving on land and construction costs.
HydroSlides® can be configured to provide varying 'stepped' flow rates to cater for discharge from increasing storm return flow outputs, further optimising tank design.
- Sewer flow control
- Surface water flow control within SuDS systems
- Controlled discharge of storm retention tanks
- Flow control into sewage treatment works
- Prevention of downstream flooding
- Utilisation of the upstream storage volumes within the sewer network