Dynamic fluid mixers
Sludge / slurry / sewage
Wastewater / effluent
ABS RW is a compact, versatile submersible mixer that can be used for a wide range of wastewater treatment applications. These include agitating, blending, mixing, dissolving, and suspension of solids in municipal treatment plants, industry and agriculture.
The RW series includes several submersible mixers with integral motors ranging from 1.3-25 kW (1.7-34 hp).
The RW 200 model is mainly used for mixing applications in pump sumps.
Sulzer offers highly efficient multiple and gear-driven mixers with either standard or explosion-proof motor enclosures.
Sulzer support includes literature and computer software for sizing and design of each installation.
- Prevention of deposits and floating crusts in pump sumps
- Mixing and stirring applications in sewage treatment plants and industrial areas
- Homogenization of highly-concentrated sewage sludge
- Easy installation
- Small space requirements
- Patented solids deflection ring
- Blockage-free propeller
- Compact, water pressure-tight design
- Reduced energy costs
- Shorter mixing times
- Minimal risk of motor overloading