Type EA25, EA45, EA120 and EA250 electric actuators feature very high peak torques ranging from 25 to 250 Nm. Therefore they are able to automate a wide range of valves.
Electric actuators are used to operate valves with a rotating angle from 90 to 180°. The actuators can be installed on any common valves with interface according to ISO 5211.
Accessories allow using them not only as an on / off actuator but also in continuous operation.
- Chemical process industry
- Water treatment
Benefits and features
- Position feedback via relais (OPEN/CLOSE/MIDDLE)
- Heating element to prevent condensation
- Optical position indicator with LED status monitoring
- Third position between "OPEN" and "CLOSE" optional
- Relay output for "ready to operate"
- 7-segment error display
- Integrated emergency manual override with magnetic lock
- Robust PP-GF housing with very good chemical resistance
- Long service life due to robust design and superior electronics
- Flexible configuration thanks to modular concept
- Numerous monitoring and control options
- Easy handling
- Can be used anywhere thanks to universal power supply and standard interfaces