JA Envirotanks designed and manufactured a site-specific system for a fuel distribution centre in the North Midlands that would allow drivers to refuel vehicles, refuel red diesel site vehicles, refill engine oil and inflate tyres all at a fuel island area.
On-site installation costs were reduced by manufacturing the tanks within JA Envirotanks' works. The project had a 7 week turnaround.
JA Envirotanks also installed an impact protection crash barrier along the length of the tanks.
- 1 x double compartment 108,000 litre tank; split 54,000 litres / 54,000 litres
- 1 x triple compartment 118,000 litre tanks; split 54,000 / 54,000 / 10,000 litres
- Bespoke pipework arrangement with valves and manifold system
- 1 x barrier along side of tank for protection
- 2 x 1000 litre autolube tank
- 2 x air lines for tyre inflation with hose reel and compressor housed in end cabinet of bulk tank
- 4 x 90 litre per minute fuel island pumps for white diesel
- 1 x 70 litre per minute fuel island pump for red diesel