Powerful, accurate scales for industrial weighing.
- Can indicate weight, reference weights and number of individual items on the scale
- Keyboard for inserting data
- Rechargeable battery
- Memory function
- Optional automatic label printer
- Industrial Scale with tare function.
- It is possible to introduce manually both previous tarrig and reference weight.
- Powered by accumulator.
- 230 V mains adapter
- Programmable (99 memory positions)
- An optional ISO Calibration Certificate can be required (DIN ISO 9000)
- A RS-232 interface is available for the Industrial Scale.
- Weight range: 0 ... 30 kg
- Readability: 0.5 g
- Repeatability: ±0.5 g
- Minimum weight: 0.5 g
- Minimum piece weight: 0.5 g
- Memory positions to determine reference weight: 99
- Stabilisation time: 3 s
- Tare range: 100 %
- Weighing units: grams
- Display: 3 x 6 digits LCD
- Calibration: by means of a calibration weight
- Dimension of the weighing pan: 230 mm x 310 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 ... +40 °C
- Power: 230 V / 50 Hz (by an adapter included on delivery) or by an internal accumulator
- Housing: ABS plastic
- Interface: RS-232
- Software kit: Additional components
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 12.5 mm
- Net weight: approx. 2.8 kg
- 1 x Industrial Scales PCE-PCS 30
- 1 x mains component
- User manual