Packed bed / tower scrubbers
The Kombi-Skrub ammonia scrubber is used to remove ammonia from gas streams.
Ammonia in gases or exhaust may need to be removed to protect subsequent processes. Ammonia is harmful to biological processes, such as in biofilters used for odour control.
The system utilises spherical media to increase mass transfer, while pH control ensures effective removal and optimises chemical consumption.
Our IBC Reception Station is the ideal supplement to ensure a secure chemical dosing.
- Units in a range of sizes to suit customer needs
- Adapts to variable rates instantaneously
- High ammonia abatement achievable
- Optimised chemical consumption
- 10-year media life
- Small footprint
More gas scrubbers by CSO TechnikView all
Also by CSO Technik
- More products on ENVIROPRO
- Flushing systems (4)
- Biological treatment (3)
- Flow regulators (3)
- Municipal / industrial screens (3)
- Conveyors (2)
- Dewatering presses (2)
- Air / gas purification (1)
- GRP and thermoplastic storage tanks (1)
- IBCs – Intermediate Bulk Containers (1)
- Ionisation systems (1)
- View all products and services
- View company profile