IBC chemical dosing systems provide chemical dosing directly from IBC's.
The systems are manufactured from chemical-resistant plastics, suitable for use with a wide range of concentrated chemicals.
- Minimises handling and consequent chemical risk
- Use of bunds minimises the risk of spillage
- Chemical in each IBC is completely used avoiding wastage
- Supply pumps protected by automatic stop when no chemical is available
- Level control generates 'empty' alarm
- Pre-assembled and tested before delivery
- Quick and easy to install
The dosing system can be supplied alone or with a wide range of chemicals.
- Acids and alkalis
- Boiler treatment chemicals
- Oxidising agents, including sodium hypochlorite
- Reducing agents, including sodium bisulphite
- Speciality chemicals, such as TMT15
- Clean-In-Place chemicals