Outside the UK
Type 8041 insertion electromagnetic flowmeter, Type 2000 angle seat valve, Electric feedback unit, ype 8030 paddle wheel flow sensor, Flow control switches and solenoid valves
MKR Metzger from Monheim in Germany is a specialist in handling process media in a sustainable manner. To design production cycles involving liquids in a cost-efficient manner, they need robust and reliable components.
Using its innovative ET evaporator system, MKR Metzger has found a way to reduce the volume of waste and the costs of disposal. The latest generation offers a modular concept that is suitable for virtually all process media and guarantees seamless processes. Typical areas of application are in metalworking production facilities, for instance, at automotive suppliers, or in the disposal of hazardous waste.
Benefits for the environment and for the business:
- Efficient recycling within the company
- Avoids the high cost of replenishing and disposing of process media
- Only solids, not the media consumed, needs to be disposed of
For smart measurement, control and regulation concept, MKR Metzger relies on Bürkert valves, sensors and flowmeters. The different components work together to ensure flexible control of distillate volumes and handling processes.
Bürkert products used in the evaporator system include:
- Type 8041 insertion electromagnetic flowmeter to monitor the heat exchanger by measuring the current volume of waste water.
- Type 2000 angle seat valve to control the flow within the evaporator
- Electric feedback unit with automatic adjustment of end-position feedback
- Type 8030 paddle wheel flow sensor to monitor the flow of distillate
- Flow control switches and solenoid valves to help ensure the effective treatment of waste water
Both MKR Metzger and Bürkert value the long-standing partnership highly: The “everything from a single source” principle simplifies the selection and purchasing process. There are also no interface problems between the different devices because they are attuned.