The FLi-24 liquid level detector is made up of two components: the detector module and the float switch, connected together via a 1m jumper cable.
Both the detector module and the float switch are manufactured from STAREX General ABS (SD-0150) plastic.
The glass-filled nylon float switch is held in place by a sprung clip, secured to the wall at the level desired for the alarm to be activated.
The red LED on the detector module will glow to indicate the alarm has activated.
Alarm status and monitoring is via a network, using a CAN Bus system.
- For use within sumps, plant rooms, and water tanks
- Can be set to alarm on the rise or fall of water
- Manufactured from rust-proof and hard-wearing ABS plastic
- Float switch held in place by sprung clip
- Two component design - keeping head and electronic module separate.
- LED and internal alarm sounder in module to give local alarm indication
- For connection to i-Zone or i-Zone Touch control panels
- Normal operating voltage: 24 volts DC
- Quiescent current: <10mA per detector
- Alarm current: <100mA per detector
- Detector oscillator frequency: 6kHz
- Voltage to float switch: 2 volts AC
- Recommended interconnecting cable: 120Ohm 4 core 0.5mm2; screened twisted pair
- Line-out voltage drop: 1.5mV/m
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Module: 45 (h) x 70 (w) x 135mm (l)
- Dimensions: 65 (h) x 55mm (w)