2H PLASdek® vertical-flow fills are designed for the use in counterflow cooling towers with poor water quality.
Bearing capacity and weight/m3 depend on sheet thickness. It will be selected according to customer specification in consideration of process conditions and safety factors for temperatures, lifetime and material properties.
- Self-supporting structure due to high bearing capacity with variable sheet thickness
- High resistance to erosion provided by reinforced PP edges
- Low pressure drop due to vertical direction of all channels
- Long service life due to chemical, bacterial and UV resistance of PP, PVC and PPHT
- Flame retardant or anti-bacterial types available on request
2H PLASdek® vertical flow fills excel in high operation reliability. The surface of the packing is designed to limit accumulation of solids and thick bio-films. The vertical channels and open interfaces support an optimum solids discharge.