2H PLASdek® cross-fluted fills provide efficient water cooling in cooling towers.
In the manufacturing process developed by 2H the foils are reinforced at the outer edges and in the middle making them very stable. This makes the film fill media extraordinarily resistant to erosion.
2H's unique welding method connects the single foils with up to 20.000 welding points per m3. This high number of connections results in robust packings with high mechanical load capacity.
Bearing capacity and weight/m3 depend on sheet thickness. It will be selected according to customer specification in consideration of process conditions and safety factors for temperatures, lifetime and material properties.
- High resistance to erosion provided by patented foil thickness distribution and reinforced edges
- Self-supporting structure - high bearing capacity achieved by large number of connecting points and variable sheet thickness
- Flexibility in material and dimensions makes adaptation to plant requirements easy
- Long service life due to chemical, bacterial and UV resistance of PP and PVC
- Easy and economical installation
2H PLASdek® cross-fluted fills provide excellent heat and mass transfer due to the high mixing turbulences by the cross-fluted structure. With their high specific surface areas they achieve highly efficient water cooling at low pressure drops.