SIRION™ Midi & Maxi reverse osmosis systems produce high purity water, removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles.
Midi : Flow rates fromFlow rates from 90 to800 l/hr
Maxi: Flow rates from 450 to 5000 l/hr
- Low energy membranes result in lower operating pressures and cost savings
- Optimised flow: size ratio; space saving and efficient
- 1μm pre-filtration included within the unit; membrane protection
- Programmable user interface; simple operation, monitoring and storage (14 days) of flow rate, conductivity and temperature values. (For PLC only).
- Modem & RS232 connections
- Dry run monitor; pump protection
- Treated water diverted at startup; ensures water quality
- Timed recirculation rinse; reduces membrane fouling
- Output to PLC via analogue signal for conductivity monitoring
- Boiler feed
- Industrial process water
- Cleaning and rinse waters
- Reuse / recycling
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed plant.
Hydrex® 4000 water treatment chemicals from Veolia Water Technologies should be used for optimized plant operation.