Spidflow is a rapid, compact flotation unit that effectively removes colour, organic matter and
algae from water sources to produce high-quality drinking or process water.
The Spidflow process comprises a coagulation stage, followed by a flocculation step and a clarification phase through fast flotation. The flocculation stage may also use a Turbomix when dealing with cold water.
- Excellent water treatment efficiency - removes over 99% algae, 50% organic matters, 90% colour, 90% oils and hydrocarbons
- Reduction in clogging ability of water
- Direct concentration of floating sludge
- Competitive operating costs
- Limited footprint
- Seawater desalination
- Clarifying surface water from lakes, dams and rivers
- Cyanotoxine and/or pesticide issues management
- Underground water treatment
To meet the needs of large capacity production plants, Spidflow is installed in concrete works.
The process is also available as Spidflow Package Plant, in a metal, modular and compact version. This
specific product range is ideal for industrial installations with small treatment capacity.