The Elios from Flyability is a collision-tolerant drone designed for remote inspection and exploration of indoor and outdoor environments which are complex, cluttered or otherwise difficult to access.
The Elios is fitted with full HD and thermal cameras, and is protected with a lightweight, collision-tolerant cage which features a unique decoupling system to ensure the camera remains stable in the event of contact with walls, debris and other obstructions.
- Protective cage ensure stable camera operation.
- Full HD and thermal camera imaging.
- On-board LED lighting.
- Wireless communication with remote ground station controller.
- Improves personnel safety by enabling remote visual inspection.
- Reduces downtime by providing information within hours rather than days.
- Lowers costs by removing the need for expensive scaffolding, rope access and cranes.