SMIDE shredders / coarse cutters from Smicon are designed for preparing flows of foodstuffs and residual products such as potatoes, fruit and vegetables into smaller parts.
- Makes organic products are easier to pump and to process
- Available in single- or double-shaft execution
- Modular design, so product size can be set by adjusting the pack of blades
Frequently used applied in the animal feed and recycling industries. Used to prepare flows of organic matter so that these are suitable for processing in fermenting and composting installations.
- Power: 1x4kW to 2x18.5kW
- RPM: 40 to 100
- Capacity: approximagely 100m³ per hour
- Inlet openings: 340x280mm to 676x460mm
- Dimensions: 1421x370x270mm to 3164x780x350mm
- Material: 304 grade stainless steel
- Cutters: available with various blade types and blade sizes
- Control: available with PLC and/or SCADA control