Negative pressure stage blowers with two- or three-lobe blower technology for plant engineering for forced conveyance at extreme negative pressure up to 80% vacuum. Oil-free and extremely robust. Belt or direct drive version. For stationary and vehicle application.
- Housing with additional third socket on suction side for pre-inlet cooling
- series GM . . . Sm with lube oil supply by splash lubrication. 6 sizes, intake volume flow 60 up to 16.000 m³/h
- for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 200 mbar against atmosphere.
- series GM . . . Lm with central oil circulating lubrication. 3 sizes, intake volume flow 16.000 up to 50.000 m³/h for an absolute pressure at inlet of approx. 400 mbar against atmosphere
- The conveying chamber is sealed by means of an oil slinger in combination with 4 piston ring labyrinth seals with a central vent chamber.
- The drive shaft is sealed by double radial seal rings with grease barrier.
Direction of flow
- Vertical, from top to bottom.
- Direct coupling with motor or via spur gear resp. narrow v-belt drive up to size 19 for all loads.
- Available in nodular graphite cast iron (EN-GJS-400-15 resp. EN-GJS-400-18).
- Pneumatic conveyance of bulk materials
- Filter backwashing
- Gas conveyance
- Dust removal
- Vacuum production
- Biogas treatment
- Air separation plant
- Chemical and process technology
- Power plants
- Cement and lime