Ozcon provides electrostatic precipitators for the control of industrial dust and particles, as well as for industrial flue gas control.
- Industrial cooking
- Textile processing
- Manufacturing processes
- Rubber processing
- Asphalt production
- Patented Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) applied, ensuring enormous purification efficiency (above 95%, based on two stages of electric fields) of cooking oil fume and grease of this series of Grease Filtration Electrostatic Precipitator.
- PLC controlled flame detection device and water fire-suppression system, plus the optional self-cleaning device, easy to realize remote control and monitoring, ensuring considerable savings in maintenance cost.
- PLC controlled multi-choice operational modes, secure and reliable high-efficiency high-voltage power supply, complemented with the sophisticated systemof self-diagnosis of malfunction, ensuring considerable energy savings.
- Modular design, ensuring easy assembling of our Electrostatic Precipitators for total operation and easy removal of the major components for maintenance and cleaning.
Fumes generated from the production line are passed through a prefiltration device by which the large particles can be removed. Then the fumes are purified by the industrial electrostatic precipitator. Finally, they become clean air so that they can be emitted legitimately.
The patented cylindrical honeycomb structure filter cell ensures maximised corona discharge uniformity and electric field intensity inside inside the filter cells. It also gives the filter cell superior mechanical strength.
The low-energy, high-performance power pack is able to deliver stable and strong power output.
- CE Certificate
- UL867, UL710 and IEC60335 tested
- ISO 9001:2000