Enduramaxx polymer mixing sanks are used to prepare polymer solutions for industrial waste water treatment. Capacities: 200, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1000, 1200, and 1500 litres. Made from chemical-resistant MDPE, tanks are available in natural or black.
Polymer mixing tanks are fitted with a geared mixer designed to produce a slow and even mix into solutions and processes. The polymer and flocculant mixers have a low shear flat-bladed impeller ensuring that a slow and even mix is achievable without compromising effective surface area of the flocculant.
The polymer mixer range has been designed for use both during the flocculant make upstage and during the process stage where gains in fluctuant contact time and efficiency can be achieved.
- Graduated rotationally moulded tank available in black or natural
- Fitted as standard with a 1” outlet (other options available)
- 200-1500 litre capacities
- Lid: 255mm
- Fill funnel and 110, 240 and 415V mixer options
- Pump shelf
- 100% rust-proof
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Primary water treatment
- Water treatment In aquaculture