AirEco provides diffused aeration on a budget while maintaining the very strong GAST range of pumps.
AirEco is the economic version of the AirPro. All pumps are identical along with the quality of the manifolds used across the diffusers. The key difference between AirEco and AirPro is the enclosure. Unlike AirPro's steel enclosure the AirEco has a plastic enclosure that is still suitable for mounting externally.
AirEco provides circulation and aeration for larger-scaled water bodies up to 6 acres. It is extremely efficient and provides a total solution without the need for splashing aerators.
These very subtle and virtually silent retain the natural, quite environments they are designed for use.
The heavy-duty units are built to stand the test of time, whilst running 365 days a year.
Features and benefits
- High specification diffused air system
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerator
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes require no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless steel for winter operation (most competitor units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available
- No loud water movement or splashing
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, keeping airlines on the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia disc diffusers available
- Single-phase only
- 15-year on self-weighted air tubing
- 2-year on compressors
- 2-year return to base labour repair
Heathland Group offers a full installation service which can include:
- full cabling
- control panel installation
- control panel setup
- aerator installation
An in-house fully equipped servicing centre offers general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators. Onsite support is available and maintenance should returning the item not be possible.
During the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
Heathland Group can supply aeration equipment and installation services in the UK and throughout Europe.