One of the most efficient, robust and industrial quality aerators on the market. Ideal for any location and both domestic and commercial customers. Very cost-effective with prices to suit most budgets but retaining the strength and reliability required from all lake owners.
Heathland Group has installed vast numbers of these aerators throughout the UK and Europe with many installed in public locations due to their tough and secure enclosures.
The AirPro diffused aerator comes in a variety of sizes ranging from single diffuser aerators up to the largest 6 twin diffuser aerator system. These aerators are extremely strong, reliable and robust and are designed to produce large volumes of air 365 days a year, making them ideal for any lake application.
Features and benefits
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerator
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes require no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless steel for winter operation (most competitor units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available
- No loud water movement or splashing
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, keeping airlines on the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia disc diffusers available
- Single-phase only
- 2-year on compressors
- 15-year on self-weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure
- 2-year return to base labour repair
Heathland Group offers a full installation service which can include:
- full cabling
- control panel installation
- control panel setup
- aerator installation
An in-house fully equipped servicing centre offers general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators. Onsite support is available and maintenance should returning the item not be possible.
During the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
Heathland Group can supply aeration equipment and installation services in the UK and throughout Europe.