Torrent is a low-cost, high-performance lake aerator this is proven to be thoroughly effective in increasing dissolved oxygen levels and improving circulation in lakes. The aerator is totally unrestricted offering completely free flow of water providing the highest volumes possible from an aerator of this size.
Low power consumption means the aerator can be run for longer hours and aids in keeping the dissolved oxygen level high when needed most.
Features and benefits
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- Unit available in single-phase / 230 volt and 3-phase /400 volt
- Low operating costs
- Will operate in a minimum water depth from 510mm
- Also available as a fixed unit / non-floating
- Very reliable, zero maintenance motor
- Optional cable length
- Ships in one box / site installation available
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for optional lighting
- Optional customisable LED lighting
- 3-year non-wear parts warranty
- 3-year return to base labour warranty with option to extend to onsite warranty
A full installation service can include:
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and WiFi connection
- Fountain and anchor installation
Heathland Group uses two different methods when installing the Torrent floating lake aerator depending on individual requirements: anchoring and mooring.
A full aerator servicing package is available, and the company has a fully equipped servicing centre for all general maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
Aeration equipment supply and installation services are available throughout the UK and Europe.