The Volcano II floating lake aerator provides extremely high flow rates resulting in huge volumes of water turnover and high DO or dissolved oxygen levels.
Volcano II is suitable where a minimal surface display is required but efficient aeration is of importance. It has high LPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities. Options to add lighting for dramatic night time displays is also possible.
The Volcano II aerator has a minimal surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is ideal for achieving maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Features and benefits
- Available in (½-5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is 3 feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float-mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low-profile float
- Supplied with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Stainless steel motor housing
- Energy-efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL and CUL
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set up
- Customised installation plan
Heathland Group offers a full aerator servicing package and has a fully equipped servicing centre for all general maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
Supply and installation services undertaken throughout the UK and Europe.