The Invader 45™ portable conveyor is designed for mobility, power and ease of use and offers reliable, continuous performance, shifting up to 50 tons per hour. The hardwearing frame is made with precision-extruded aluminum, ensuring a sturdy, lightweight construction that is packed with useful features.
The plug-and-play design provides an immediate solution, with fast set-up straight off the truck using hinged grasp handles and optional wheeled undercarriage, making it easy to move around.
Extremely reliable with 98.93% days of trouble-free rental for every 1000 days on hire, based on Coveya's analysis of 9000 days of Invader rental, serving a wide range of applications.
- Low maintenance and economical to run
- Rapid deployment on site
- Helps to eliminate downtime
- Reliable and economical with a 110v Direct Drive System
- Easy to use and designed to be loaded by an excavation all day long
- Modular and stackable with safety, compact storage and easy transportation in mind
- For sale or hire
- Industries: building and construction, demolition, excavation, rail, recycling, water treatment works
- Power supply: 110v
- Type of material: aggregate, small rubble, soil
- Loading method: by hand, small machine, wheelbarrow
- Use: mobile, static
- Length: 4 and 6m
- Weight: 160 and 200kg
- Belt width: 450mm
- Belt speed: 0.75m/s
- Max throughput: 50 tons p/h
- Hopper size (if used): 650 x 800mm
A quick and reliable maintenance and repairs service is offered.