These robust, high-quality Micro Screens are a cost-effective and efficient way of continuously reducing levels of fine, suspended solids and phosphorous across a broad range of trade effluent and municipal wastewater treatment applications. Aquatreat Environmental Products offer Micro Screens for either purchase or hire.
Micro Screens can be supplied as a new, stand-alone tertiary treatment solution or they can be fully integrated within an existing treatment plant. Various sizes are available to suit specific treatment applications and space available. Due to the versatility of the Micro Screens, they are quick and easy to install, causing minimal disruption to existing operational processes.
Key features and benefits
- Effective removal of fine, suspended solids and phosphorous
- Cost-effective solution with low TOTEX
- Applicable to a broad range of applications
- Various filter sizes available from 20 to 100 microns
- Screens available in both polyester and stainless steel
- Screen plates can be replaced while Micro Screen is fully operational
- Compact high-capacity unit for restricted space
- Low capital and maintenance costs (screen plates can be changed in-situ)
- Simple installation and setup (no special civils work required)
- Available for purchase or hire