The HC1000 Monstaveya™ is a precision-engineered belt conveyor designed for heavy-duty materials movement. It is suitable for handling virtually all types of excavated and demolished materials, including aggregates, rubble and soil, as well as animal feeds, agricultural products, compost and biomass materials.
HC1000 Monstaveya™ is a high-capacity unit with excellent throughput and durability. It is capable of loading an 8-wheeler in just 6 minutes, and will help minimise downtime, and reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs.
- Robust, heavy-duty and hardwearing for all types of demolition spoil
- High-capacity materials handling of up to 500 tonness per hour
- Delivered ready to use in fully-assembled 12m lengths
- Animal feeds and agriculture
- Building and construction
- Composting and biomass
- Length: 6 to 16m (in 2-3m increments)
- Weight: 3500kg
- Belt width: 1000mm
- Belt speed: 1.2m/s
- Maximum throughput: 500 tonnes per hour
- Hopper size (if used): 1100x1800mm