The GEMÜ M75 is a pressure-compensated process solenoid valve for gas and liquid applications. It is designed to increase process reliability in production plants, reduce water hammers and increase product service life.
- Compact design thanks to the small solenoid
- Resistant against corrosive media
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for vacuum
- GEMÜ electrical position indicator can be fitted
Dynamic and static pressure forces are compensated for by the innovative double bellows principle. As a result, the new valve with the very compact coil can be used for processes with an operating pressure of up to 6 bar. The fast operating times make the valve particularly suitable for dosing steps in mixing technology. Whether in the chemical industry, water treatment, washing and cleaning installations or electroplating.
Composition and manufacture
TheGEMÜ M75 features a wide range of high-quality body materials (PP, PVC and PVDF) and hermetic separation between the medium and the actuator using O-rings in various designs. This guarantees a reliable process sequence – including processes using corrosive media.
The compact solenoid valve is suitable for nominal sizes DN 8 to 15 (and can be extended to DN 20 with an adapter) for open/close applications.
- Media temperature: -10 to 90°C
- Ambient temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Operating pressure: 0 to 6 bar
- Nominal sizes: DN 8 to 20
- Connection types: solvent cement socket | spigot | threaded connection | union end
- Connection standards: DIN
- Body materials: PP, reinforced | PVC-U, grey | PVDF
- Supply voltages: 110–230 V AC/DC | 20 - 48 V AC/DC | 24 V DC
- Protection class: IP 65