The Aqualarm CDBi-485 Zone Detector Module is made of a purpose-moulded ABS box, housing the electronic circuitry. At one end of the Module a locking line socket is fitted to enable connection of the detecting cable. The other end is fitted with glands for connection to the PCB. A red LED is incorporated in the top of the Module. The red LED will glow to indicate an alarm condition. Alarm status and monitoring is via a single RS485 link to an i-Zone Mini control panel. The Module comes complete with an End of Line Resistor Plug for connection to detecting cable.
- Zone detector module for connection to detecting cable.
- Manufactured from rust proof and hard wearing ABS plastic.
- LED & internal alarm sounder in module to give local alarm indication.
- For connection to an i-Zone Mini control panel.
- Normal operating voltage: 12 volts d.c
- Quiescent Current: <10mA. per detector.
- Alarm Current: <100mA. per detector.
- Detector Oscillator frequency : 6kHz
- Recommended interconnecting cable: 4 Core Cable 22AWG / Screened Twisted Pair / Belden Ref 8723
- Line-out voltage drop: 1.5mV/m.
- Approvals: BS EN ISO 9001:1994 EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 70mm
- Length: 135mm