GEMÜ eSyDrive electric actuators are used for variable and complex open / closed and dynamic control applications which require high performance and service life.
Designed on the basis of the hollow shaft principle in conjunction with technology that does not use brushes / sensors, the eSyDrive actuator sets new standards in terms of service life, compactness, actuating speed and energy efficiency.
The self-locking actuator also offers a high level of reproducibility for positioning and is therefore ideal for use in control applications.
The actuator has an integrated Ethernet-based eSy-web solution and Modbus TCP interface for exchanging process, parameterisation and diagnostics data. This "live communication" therefore offers advantages such as remote control, installation and maintenance, as well as potential for process optimisation thanks to its progressive digitisation.
Field of use
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries
- Foodstuffs and beverages
- Chemical engineering
- Power generation and environmental engineering
- Mechanical engineering and processing industry
- Open/close function, position and process control
- Available as diaphragm valve, angle seat globe valve and globe valve
- 3 actuator sizes available
- Variable force and speed
- Diagnostic functions
- Hygienic design
- Variable, complex open/close and control
- Applications with stringent requirements regarding performance and service life
- Energy-efficient alternatives to pneumatic globe and diaphragm valves
- Applications with contamination risks due to compressed air
- Compact systems without separate compressed air supply
- Mobile systems