Aqua Turbo® AER-SB submersible aerators can be adapted to suit most tanks for aeration and mixing applications.
As a bottom-mounted aerator and with intensive mixing action, it is ideal for deep tanks, with moderate to high solids concentrations, and also re-suspension of settled solids.
Aqua Turbo® AER-SB submersible aerators are available with or without channels and in self-aspirating and blower versions depending on basin dimensions and oxygen demand.
The AER-SB [L] is a long channel option. When used with a silencer, it can be a good solution where a site needs to comply with tighter noise standards as it does not produce any blower hum and yields a large radial oxygen dispersion.
They are available on first come first go basis for hire in case of breakdown or plant refurbishment.
- Activated sludge processes
- Aerobic digestion processes
- Deep tanks + high MLSS
- Intensive low energy to volume mixing
- Non-clogging design
- Low noise
- Simple installation and removal with tank full
- 1.1-110kW, 4-pole speed, direct drive
- Standard or long channel option
- Aspirator + blower options
- AISI 304/316 or special SS
- Fixed floor-mount only
- Vertical operation only
- 1 x submerged drive
- Fixed or variable WL - max 10m