The Aqua Turbo® FB foam breaker is designed to aspirate and break the foam that is generated at the surface of biological treatment basins, and it allows improving the biodegradability.
The patented unit has been developed jointly by Veolia Eau and Aquasystems International.
- Blockage free and high flow volute
- Unique air/liquid separation and discharge
- Reliable and non-clogging impeller
- Simple installation and removal
- High FOG treating biological reactors
- High foaming influent
- Thermophilic reactors
- Biological treatment of animal waste
How it works
The foam is aspirated by a helicoidally shaped impeller (SCREWPELLER®), which is driven by a submersible motor through the central tube. Its IP68 motor is perfectly protected against hostile environments.
At the level of the helicoidally shaped impeller, the foam is broken. The liquid phase is evacuated through the bottom of the central tube. A flotation device allows the FB to follow the water level variations in the basin.
- 1.5 - 15kW, EMOD motor - IP 68
- 4, 6 + 8-Pole Speeds, direct drive
- 2 + 3 float options
- AISI 304/316 or special SS
- Fixed + pontoon mount options
- Vertical operation only
- 1 x Submerged drive
- Fixed or variable WL options