The Teleonix 2 enables a client and / or their supplier to remotely monitor weighing systems or other measurement devices at one or numerous remote sites.
The system can be configured so that the supplier can be automatically alerted to changes in content level for replenishment or stock control purposes by email. The client and / or their supplier PC or mobile device shows a graphical representation of the weighing system, together with a map of the site location and the facility to download historic data for importing into spreadsheets or databases.
The unit will accept up to 6 off configurable analogue inputs, RS232 and CAN BUS with the facility to expand this number if required.
Features and benefits
- Remote monitoring of stock levels at any number of remote sites on the internet via the GPRS network
- Email alerts on pre-set silo weights
- Historical data download as a .csv file
- 6 configurable analogue input channels
- CAN BUS interface - for direct connection to the Target 260 and Status 290 range of weighing instruments increasing accuracy by eliminating analogue signal losses
- RS232 interface
- GPS position location with map
- ABS IP65 enclosure
- 110-240vac or 10-32vdc supply versions
- Bright OLED display for content view or configuration