High purity media
|Power supply (V / Hz)||
90 to 260 V AC, 50/60Hz
0.002 to 1.3 ml/min per channel
• Contamination-free two-channel pumping in a compact format - ideal for analyser, flow cell and perfusion applications
• Stackable, compact 1/4-DIN housing - mount in an equipment rack or place on the lab bench.
• Separate single-turn speed control and cw/off/ccw switch with green LED power indicator - maintain speed setting when turning the pump on/off or reverse direction.
• Reversible permanent magnet DC motor; purge fluid before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction.
• Remote control connections on back of pump; start/stop pump with a contact closure.
• Max-button runs pump at maximum rpm - prime or rapidly flush tubing.
• Pump head is constructed from polyphenylene sulphide (PPS), stainless steel (SS), and features acetal co-polymer rollers. PPS and SS promote longer life and the six roller construction provides a low-pulsation flow.