Functional water systems are used in the electronics and semiconductor manufacturing sector to provide ultra-efficient cleaning of electrical components.
They dissolve adjustable concentrations of hydrogen, ozone, ammonia or nitrogen gases into ultrapure water. The resulting water is a highly efficient cleaning liquid for a wide range of electronic components.
- Eliminate virtually all use of chemicals for component cleaning
- No rinsing is required, making the cleaning process quicker and minimising the consumption of ultrapure water
- Reduce wastewater production
- Reduce the overall environmental impact of production
- CE and SEMI S-2 compliant
- Optical lenses
- Magnetic heads
- Hard disk drives
Hydrogen, ammonia, nitrogen and ozone.
The standard range of units available (smallest model) produces 300l/h hydrogen functional water. Larger capacity units can be produced where required.
Dimensions and weight
The smallest standard unit is 300 (w) x 380 (d) x 430mm (h) and weighs approximately 18kg.