ABS SB flow boosters are a range of slow-running submersible units with integral motors from 1.4 to 4.5kW for gentle circulation and mixing of fluids in treatment plants and industrial applications.
SB units are supplied complete with monocast propeller blades and have good self-cleaning properties. They give optimum operation with low energy input, especially when used for denitrification and phosphate elimination.
Each unit is connected to a concrete pedestal by a coupling system that allows the unit to be raised and lowered for inspection even in filled tanks. The concrete pedestal absorbs all dangerous vibrations, thus giving a long service life both for the machine and the installation.
- Robust compact design
- Can be used in tanks of all shapes
- Hydrodynamic shape for optimum flow formation
- Drive unit optimized for mixing application
- Long operating life
- Suspension of activated sludge
- Flow generation in oxidation ditches
- Patented mixer coupling system
- Energy-saving, self-cleaning propeller
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal protected by a solids deflection ring
- Condition monitoring (temperature, water ingress)
- 100 000 h bearing lifetime