The BLUETOP 100 radio modem features Bluetooth® technology and replaces RS485 or RS232 cable connections with a range of 10-100 metres or more, depending on the antenna.
• Simple and easy to install: a plug-and-play product.
• A unique identification number for each modem.
• Possibility of interconnecting modems to create a relay system.
• Auto-connection between two modems: typically 1 second.
• Compatible with most widely-used industrial protocols, including Jbus/Modbus RTU.
• Configurable using PC software via RS232.
• Line-of-sight range: 10 m with built-in antenna, 100 m with isotropic antenna and up to 1 km with directional antenna.
• Mounting on symmetric DIN rail.
• Electrical power supply: 230V AC or 24V DC.