Lamella plate clarifiers
A lamella plate clarifier is a settlement device giving reliable, efficient sediment removal with up to 90% less footprint than standard clarifiers.
• Primary clarification of wastewater streams
• Backwash water recovery
• Industrial water treatment systems
• Potable water treatment systems
• River water abstraction clarification
• Wash water recovery and recirculation systems (e.g. vegetable washing)
• Wet scrubber and slaking effluent treatment
Liquid flows upward through the unit allowing settlement on inclined parallel plates. Solids settle on the plates and slide into the hopper at the base of the unit.
Lamella plate clarifiers are available in a range of freestanding sizes, as well as plate pack assemblies for installation in new or existing concrete tanks.
The freestanding units are also available in a number of configurations, allowing for flocculation prior to the unit and sludge thickening integral within the sludge removal section.