ABS XFP (30-750 kW) submersible sewage pumps are suitable for clear water, wastewater and sewage containing solids and fibrous material in engineered pumping stations.
It features a water-pressure sealed premium efficiency motor (3-phase, squirrel cage induction motors), and is available in 4-10 pole versions, depending on hydraulic requirements.
- Water-tight, fully flood-proof motor and the pump section.
- Compact and robust unit that is easy to clean and service.
- Water pressure sealed connection chamber, with 2-stage cable entry, protected against excessive cable tension and bending.
- Bimetallic thermal sensors in the stators that open at 140°C.
- Rotor and rotor shaft dynamically balanced, upper and lower bearings lubricated for maintenance-free long life.
- Triple shaft sealing.
- Upper and lower sealing by means of silicon carbide mechanical seal, independent of the direction of rotation.
- Inspection chamber with sensor for moisture protection to indicate water leakage through mechanical seal.
- Optional maintenance-free internal looped cooling system.
- Cooling medium is a glycol-water mixture.
- Standard in explosion-proof construction in accordance with international standards.