The AS range of robust submersible pumps is suitable for pumping clear water, wastewater and sewage from domestic and commercial buildings and sites. The pumps are made in accordance with EN 12050-1.
- Pumps are portable, and can also be used for fixed applications using the ABS automatic coupling system.
- The two-inch version is especially suitable for pumping wastewater from underground garages.
- Vortex hydraulics makes the AS range particularly suitable for fluids containing fibrous or abrasive matter, and sewage.
- The Contrablock hydraulic system is suitable for large proportions of solid or fibrous matter.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40 °C for continuous operation; up to 60 °C for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Motor capacity from 1 to 3kW.
- Hydraulic design with Contrablock system or vortex impellers.
- Highly reliable under continuous operating conditions.
- Available in standard or Ex-versions.
- Option of automatic seal and temperature monitoring. The Ex version is supplied with temperature monitoring as standard.
- Suitable for fixed or mobile applications.