The Aqua Turbo® AER-AS is a combined floating aerator / mixer that is available for purchase or for hire.
The SCREWPELLER® is designed to transfer the kinetic energy to the water whilst achieving high performance in pumping and oxygen transfer. Due to its design, the forces on the bearings are very low, so standard bearings can be used and there is no need for a gearbox. This results in high efficiency and low maintenance and operating costs.
Installations range from small tanks to massive lagoons.
- High oxygen transfer and dispersion
- Effective mixing with no floc damage
- No gearbox so low maintenance
- Simple installation and removal
- Aerated lagoons
- Activated sludge processes
- Aerobic digestion processes
- MBR and SBR
How it works
The Aqua Turbo® functions as an open pump. The mixed liquor of wastewater and activated sludge enters via the suction cone.
The Aqua Turbo® SCREWPELLER® pumps the liquid axially up through the cylindrical pumphouse, bends the liquid flow from axial to radial, and ensures that the kinetic energy is transferred to the water surface.
- 0.75 - 200kW
- 4, 6 + 8-Pole Speeds, direct drive
- Draught to suit water level
- AISI 304/316 or special SS
- Pontoon mount
- Vertical operation
- Surface drive
- Fixed or variable WL
Hire rates range from £640 to £3320 for the first month, depending on the unit capacity.