The 8700 and 8701 analysers offer fast, reliable oxygen permeation testing of multiple bottles, packages or films.
The 8700 is ideal for rapid permeation testing of multiple PET and coated PET bottles, coated bottles for beer and wine, soft drinks bottles and bottle closures.
The 8701 is ideal for flexible package testing of pet food pouches, cereal packages, pharmaceutical packaging, trays, complete packaging, barrier films, fruit juice containers and PET bottles.
- Measurement range:
Packages 0.00004 to 1000 cc/pack/day
Films 0.04 - 100,000 cc/m2/day
- Test temperature range: Ambient
- Controlled RH testing: Dry 20-90%RH and unknown wet RH (assumed saturated or 100% RH)
- Calibration: Films or NIST gas
- Temperature control: Ambient
Features & Benefits:
- Measurement of 11 samples simultaneously - individually started, stopped or delayed. Easy sample connection and rapid measurements make the 8700/8701 the most efficient permeation analysers available.
- Ultra fast testing - Systech Illinois’ TurbopurgeTM technology ensures the fastest possible stabilisation time for the permeation measurement. Saving out-of-specification production time. Testing can be done in as little as 3 hours.
- These analysers are set up to eliminate errors and reduce operator training.
- Confidence in your permeation measurement - the proven coulometric sensor provides you with reliable, repeatable, and accurate measurements, time and time again.
- Simple Windows® based software control - easy to set up with QuickStart stored testing configuration settings and clear concise results presentation.
- Low running costs - no special gases required, industrial grade nitrogen is all you need.