The ABS XFP for standard pumping stations is robust, reliable and submersible with a premium efficiency motor. It is ideal for pumping wastewater and sewage from buildings and sites in private, commercial, industrial and municipal areas in accordance with EN 12050-1.
- Premium-efficiency IE3, three-phase squirrel-cage motor.
- Water-pressure-tight, encapsulated, fully flood-proof motor.
- Compact, robust, modular construction.
- Continuously rated motor in submerged and non-submerged applications.
- Double mechanical seals.
- All seals are independent of rotation direction and resistant to temperature shock.
- Anti-wicking cable plug.
- High-efficiency hydraulic design with a Contrablock impeller.
- Free solids passage of 75mm.
- Lubricated-for-life bearings with a calculated life-time of at least 50,000 hours.
- Stainless steel shaft. Designed with high safety factor to prevent fatigue fracture.
- Temperature monitoring by thermal sensors (140°C) in the stator windings.
- Seal monitoring in the seal chamber signals an inspection alert if there is leakage.
- Smooth outer design to reduce rag build-up.
- Stainless steel lifting hoop.
- Maximum submergence depth of 20m.
- Explosion-proof as standard, in accordance with international standards EExd II BT4 and ATEX.