The Aqua Turbo® AER-GS is a mechanical, blower-supplied aerator and mixer that stands freely on the tank base. It consists of a blockage-free fan with mixer blades on top and air-distribution blades underneath to cut and disperse the air bubbles.
It can also be used as a mixer only.
It provides a high mixing capacity, with constant mixing and no dead zones. Air distribution is evenly balanced over 360° via the cone-shaped mixer body, meaning that is is highly efficient and can be used to save significant amounts of energy.
Separate mixing and aeration modes are efficient for oxygen regulation, and are also suitable for SBR / MBR reactors.
- Independent aeration and mixing
- High oxygen transfer and dispersion
- Intensive mixing with low power to volume
- Non-clogging and low bubble coalescence
- Activated-sludge and aerobic digestion
- SBR and MBR - oxygen regulation
- Also ideal for deep tanks and high MLSS
- 1.1 - 30kW
- 10 - 42rpm, geared drive
- 350 - 3,250m³/h Airflow
- AISI 304/316 or special SS
- Fixed bridge and floor-mount only
- Vertical operation only
- 1 x Submerged or surface drive
- Fixed or variable W