ProAm is an online analyser providing continuous or interval measurement of a water or wastewater sample.
Typically the instrument is configured for ammonia measurement although other ion selective sensors are also available. The integration of a chloride electrode then allows configuration for determination of chloride concentrations.
Whilst the instrument is designed to measure sample containing suspended solids, our membrane panele filter is often fitted for final effluent and raw water applications to remove biological material and prevent long term bio-fouling within the instrument.
The design has proved to be very reliable in operation and low maintenance.
- Automatic calibration and chemical cleaning
- Programmable continuous or intermittent measurement
- The use of ion selective technology with enhanced detection limit
- Local display and digital output for connection to telemetry
- Can be used on final effluent without sample preparation
- It is used throughout industry for compliance monitoring
- It can also be configured for ammonia and nitrate measurement